Good Cultural Identity Essay – Tell Your Story
A cultural identity essay is an academic paper that brings up your origin. In this particular essay, you describe your upbringing once focusing on ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, and family aspects. Besides, you can name additional factors that create your identity. You should explore your identity as a person and the factors that helped to format it. While writing, you can focus on the group of people you identify yourself with. This notion is a part of a well-known cultural identity theory. If you need to perform a cultural identity essay, it becomes very handy to learn about the theory.
Besides, it is preferable to start your writing process with an easy essay outline. It will help to arrange the paper property. You may also need to check the formatting style beforehand. You can also check the example of an essay provided below. It can give you more ideas on how to write a decent cultural identity essay.
6 Easy Steps to Prepare a Cultural Identity Essay
You should always keep in mind that you can prepare an essay in another format. You can focus more on your career, interests, talents, etc. You can write about the ethnic or religious background as well. There is no wrong topic to write your essay about. You can focus on other cultural aspects.
Use the following steps to prepare a decent cultural identity essay:
- Choose the essay’s focus. Define from the very start what you plan to focus on. You can consider ethical or religious background, socio-economic status, personal interests, and talents, etc.
- Brainstorm the ideas. Let yourself have enough time to come up with the most interesting ideas. Recall what has made you the person you are now.
- Prepare an outline. Make sure to come up with a good outline. It will help greatly to organize the essay properly.
- Describe your cultural identity. Use as many significant details from your life as you need. Check the examples online to learn more about the essay.
- Use linking words. You can recall numerous ideas from your life to focus on. Still, make sure to unite them into a single story.
- Edit and proofread it. Make sure to submit an immaculate essay eventually.
Good Example of Cultural Identity Essay
I was born in a small town in Nevada. My family moved to Las Vegas before I was 5 years old. My mother is of Irish origin. Her father moved to the United States from Dublin when she was a teen. My father is Italian. His family moved to the States when he was 6 years old. My parents have decided to raise us in a big city to give us more opportunities in life. We lived in a bid house in the Las Vegas suburbs. My younger sister and I were raised Catholic. Both my parents are religious. Thus, we were going to church every weekend before our teen years. We never focused much on sports and other outdoor activities. Our parents wanted us to succeed in our studies. They appreciated us learning their native languages. For me, it has become a real joy to learn my parents’ native languages. My sister started to learn them when we were very little. Afterwards, I had private tutors to help me to learn both Gaelic and Italian. My parents are engineers thus they were hoping for us to pursue technical careers. They were lucky my sister has become an engineer as well. My interest in languages never got weaker with the years. Thus, I have pursued a career in a foreign language. For the last 5 years, I have learned the German language as well. I often travel due to my job responsibilities. This is the main reason why my friends’ circle consists of people of various ethnicity, races, religions, and socio-economic backgrounds. It makes me happy that I can meet different people and enjoy their friendship.
If you struggle with cultural identity essays, use professional online writing assistance. You can always buy essay written by our skilled writers and get a guaranteed perfect paper in the end. This is a fail-safe way to prepare and submit an exceptional cultural identity essay.